Roadmap open for contributions

Discussions and requests related to new CMSimple features, plugins, templates etc. and how to develop.
Please don't ask for support at this forums!
svasti

Roadmap open for contributions

Post by svasti » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Hi everybody,
as already announced in the German section the roadmap http://www.cmsimple-xh.com/roadmap/ is working with a new plugin by Christoph, which enables multiple users to post comments and to vote. If you want to participate, you need a password which you can get from svasti or cmb.
svasti

cmb

Re: Roadmap open for contributions

Post by cmb » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:08 pm

I'd like to add some hints and suggestions for using the roadmap:
  • You can adapt the list according to your needs and preferences (resize, reorder, hide and sort columns). Do it!
  • There's a filter function available: just click the magnifier on the left hand side of the footer. It's possible to filter on the "task" or "notes" field by a string that is contained (currently case sensitive only)
  • The "notes" are meant for short information, perhaps to introduce some keywords for easy lookup. Anything else should go in separate thread in the OD forum, which should be linked in the "link" field.
  • The "Voting" field has three options: "now" (for the version the roadmap is meant for), "later" (for a later version), "never" (this should not be implemented at all). You can give your vote in the "Edit" dialog, and have a detailed overview (who voted for which option) in the "Voting" dialog.
  • Please do not change the fields "Responsible", "State" and "Date" or "Remove"/"Move" any item, unless it was voted upon.
  • Do not delete other's "Notes" etc. without discussion.
  • It's fine to add new items, but please look first, if the topic is not already there (you might use the filter function)
  • Please report any bugs to me
I'm well aware, that this task list is far from optimum, but it might be a start. If you have suggestions how to improve it, please tell me. Actually I'm planning to publicly release it as CMSimple_XH plugin, as it might be useful for others too.
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

cmb

Post by cmb » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Please note that the voting time for nearly 30 items ends on sunday. So if you're interested in participating in the development of CMSimple_XH: get an account (if not already done) and vote!

Note also, that it's indicated, if you have already voted for a particular item, when you've been logged in (the appropriate Voting column's cells are highlighted in green color). Of course it's possible to change your vote, if you changed your mind.

cmb

Post by cmb » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:35 pm

I want to suggest adding the user name to remarks in the notes field.