Just to say hello from Bangladesh.

General questions about CMSimple
bishwanath308

Just to say hello from Bangladesh.

Post by bishwanath308 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:18 am

Hello everyone of cmcimple forum family. I'm a graphic designer from Bangladesh. Recently I'm trying to design my own informative website in Bangla and English both language. I think, cmcimple is the best choice for me.
May be I'm the first member from Bangladesh so love for everyone, wishes for everyone from me, from Bangladesh.

svasti

Re: Just to say hello from Bangladesh.

Post by svasti » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:25 pm

Namashkaar Bishwanath, hope you will be aquainting yourself fast with the system. We are certainly looking forward to see some graphic design work from you.
It's fun to create new templates for CMSimple_XH; quite a few free templates are available and we would be happy to see some from Bangladesh too.

svasti

bishwanath308

Post by bishwanath308 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:04 pm

I'm impressed for
Namashkaar Bishwanath
. You know this culture!
Thanks to svasti for the kind reply.
I know only html-css and now experimenting cmcimple on my local server. I'll update my result in time. I'm not a great designer but I dream for a beautiful responsive template.
Thanks to all visitors.

astafar22

Post by astafar22 » Sat May 02, 2015 5:25 am

Hello
I am Bangladeshi and I used to say hello from Bangladesh.

bishwanath308

Post by bishwanath308 » Sat May 02, 2015 10:10 am

Hello astafar22,
Welcome to cmsimple forum. Cmsimple is a nice, really simple data baseless tiny cms. Use it, know it, a lot of possibilities lies here so enjoy it.
Thanks for the post.
Bishwajit

bishwanath308

Post by bishwanath308 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:53 am

Hello friends,
I'm here after a long days, hope all are well. I like CMCimple and wanted to work with this nice CMS. To fulfill one of my client's requirement I've designed a site with this.
Actually I'm a novice designer and not a web developer at all. So I'm always afraid about my site design, is everything alright or not what I've done. I request everyone to visit my first work in CMCimple and comment on it so I can find out my mistakes.
The template I've modified is ferrariclub by Oldnema. A lot of thanks to him from heart and I'm great full to him. Thanks to the CMCimple developers. Thanks and wishes to all CMCimple lovers.
Please visit and comment: http://www.ssobd.org/

cmb

Post by cmb » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:08 pm

bishwanath308 wrote:Please visit and comment: http://www.ssobd.org/
Very well done. Looks great! :)
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

bishwanath308

Post by bishwanath308 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:49 pm

Please, don't say only 'looking good'. If the experts show me the weak points of my design and proper usages of cmcimple then i'll greatfull to them. Thanks a lot for inspiration. Regards.

lck

Post by lck » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Hello Bishwajit,

here some developer-tools to test your site.

Test on optimization for mobile devices.

Also activate the developer-Tools of your Browser (maybe F12 or rightclick > Developer-Tools) and check the error-console. There are some hints.
„Bevor du den Pfeil der Wahrheit abschießt, tauche die Spitze in Honig!“   👉 Ludwig's XH-Templates for MultiPage & OnePage