Changing Background Color

About the template and stylesheet - and changing the menu
Sarah

Changing Background Color

Post by Sarah » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:30 am

Hi there,

I am adapting a Website for a friend of mine and therefore downloaded a template. Then I created a new logo for the company and uploaded a new picture. Generally, I do like the sandbrown color of the design, but not in that area, where I write the Informations, like at the startpage WILLKOMMEN.

Oh, here a link to understand better: http://www.vuithierweinimport.ch/

I would like to change the background to white on all sites (WILLKOMMEN, DIENSTLEISTUNGEN etc.) for the text Area. The problem is, that when I want do insert pictures, I have always to change their backgroundcolors to that sandbrown, and usually, all pics are delivered as packshots with white background.

Does anybody have an idea? I already tried to insert HTML into the Editor, but that does not help. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Sarah

ZiPs

Re: Changing Background Color

Post by ZiPs » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:36 pm

Hi Sarah

This must be change in your templates, at line 50 there is this <td bgcolor="#DAD3C2" align="left" valign="top">
#DAD3C2 is your sandbrown, change it to #FFFFFF who is white

/ZiPs
Preben Dahl | Webmaster cmsimple.dk | Projekt-og domæne ejer Gert Ebersbach

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:46 am

Hi ZiPs

Thank you very much for your kind help. It works! I am so happy. Thanks! So it is much easier to insert pictures with white background. The sand brown was a little more elegant but the white saves me a lot of time editing pics.

Have a nice weekend

Sarah

ZiPs

Post by ZiPs » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:16 pm

Hi Sarah

Happy to help :D

Remember that the search box now is not easy to see, you can make the frame this color #B0A27B so it is easier to see it, the color is now #f1f1f1

/ZiPs
Preben Dahl | Webmaster cmsimple.dk | Projekt-og domæne ejer Gert Ebersbach