Script error in template "flatgreen"

A place to report and discuss bugs - please mention CMSimple-version, server, platform and browser version
pgawinski

Script error in template "flatgreen"

Post by pgawinski » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:38 pm

Hello

Using the template "flatgreen" I am getting a script error whem I am loading the pages (all of them). It says: "MenuMainWidth not defined" (Site is located on http://www.grundet-antenneforening.dk/). I am using IE 7.0.
Anyone who can help on this one?

Peter

mikey
Site Admin

Re: Script error in template "flatgreen"

Post by mikey » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:04 pm

hi peter,

please make sure you have all files uploaded for this menu system, the main ones being

menu.js & DHTML.navi

if you have those 2, then check your content.htm file for errors like putting a H1 menu item below a H2 or H3 etc

let me know how you go

if you want me to login and check your content file, send me a PM

cheers
mikey

ZiPs

Post by ZiPs » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:01 am

Hi Peter

I do not know what the error is on your side, but according to W3, there are many errors, this is perhaps not why it does not work, but always best not to have errors in the code

If you are interested, I have flatgreen template as validate according to W3 as HTML 4.01 Transitional and is testet in IE6, IE7, FF3, Opera 9.60, Safari 3.1.2, Sleipnir 2.8.2 og Chrome.

You can se a test site here with flatgreen template.

/ZiPs
Preben Dahl | Webmaster cmsimple.dk | Projekt-og domæne ejer Gert Ebersbach

mikey
Site Admin

Post by mikey » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:35 am

thanks zips,

i'm sure he will appreciate the download, though i dont think his error has anything at all to do with the oversated W3 compliance :)

cheers
mikey

pgawinski

Post by pgawinski » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:14 am

Hi...

I am very interested in a flawless flatgreen template. Can you forward it to me?

Regards
Peter
ZiPs wrote:Hi Peter

I do not know what the error is on your side, but according to W3, there are many errors, this is perhaps not why it does not work, but always best not to have errors in the code

If you are interested, I have flatgreen template as validate according to W3 as HTML 4.01 Transitional and is testet in IE6, IE7, FF3, Opera 9.60, Safari 3.1.2, Sleipnir 2.8.2 og Chrome.

You can se a test site here with flatgreen template.

/ZiPs

ZiPs

Post by ZiPs » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:12 pm

Hi Peter

You can download it here.

Overwrite all files you have in the flatgreen folder with the ones you have taken from me, and remember that it is still Mikey templete :)

As Mikey also writes, it should work without these patches.

To Mikey
Thanks for all the wonderful template you're doing, a wonderful mixture of all sorts of websites which people want :)

/ZiPs
Preben Dahl | Webmaster cmsimple.dk | Projekt-og domæne ejer Gert Ebersbach