Glossaire_XH

Third Party Plugins to CMSimple - how to install, use and create plugins

Moderator: Tata

olape

Re: Glossaire_XH

Post by olape » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:48 pm

ludovicam wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:33 pm
what is the start of your ip address (two first elements) ?
today I have 80.143....
Gruß Olaf, Plugins for CMSimple_XH

Ich habe schon lange den Verdacht, dass so viele so eifrig auf Gender, Trans und Queer machen:
Weil sie für das Fachliche ganz einfach zu doof sind.

ludovicam

Post by ludovicam » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:59 pm

olape wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:48 pm
ludovicam wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:33 pm
what is the start of your ip address (two first elements) ?
today I have 80.143....
there is no restriction for this ip on my site.

olape

Post by olape » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:23 pm

What do you want me to say? I can only access the site via proxy server, but no download works that way.
2020-09-26_f5swn.fr_403_a.png
2020-09-26_f5swn.fr_403_b.png
2020-09-26_f5swn.fr_403_c.png
You see, it's not the PC and it's not the router.

We had similar cases where access between servers was blocked by a firewall.
I'm already writing, this does not have to be a personal setting of the website, i.e. htaccess or similar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ich habe schon lange den Verdacht, dass so viele so eifrig auf Gender, Trans und Queer machen:

ludovicam

Post by ludovicam » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:52 pm

olape wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:23 pm
What do you want me to say? I can only access the site via proxy server, but no download works that way.

2020-09-26_f5swn.fr_403_a.png
2020-09-26_f5swn.fr_403_b.png
2020-09-26_f5swn.fr_403_c.png

You see, it's not the PC and it's not the router.

We had similar cases where access between servers was blocked by a firewall.
I'm already writing, this does not have to be a personal setting of the website, i.e. htaccess or similar
I am sorry but I maintain the strong possibility of a configuration defect on your side (original text is in french, I passed it through a translator):
Error 403: sources of errors and corrections

'403 Forbidden' can also be translated as '403 error: access denied' or 'access prohibited'. This error message can mean that you cannot access a page because of a missing password. Usually, the HTTP 403 error has nothing to do with a lack of authorization; in this case, a 401 error message and not a 403 error message would appear. On the contrary, the error is often due to the parameters and configurations of the client. Common mistakes and solutions are as follows:

Disable browser extensions
It is possible that your browser, due to various plugins and extensions in action, has been rejected by the web server (including the use of an adblocker or proxy plugin). Therefore, you can try to see if you can call the URL after disabling the extensions.

Clear browser cache
If your browser, despite disabling extensions, continues to receive HTTP status code 403 in response to the request, sometimes clearing the cache can resolve the issue.

Firewall settings
If even this does not lead to the expected result, it is possible that the web server has a problem with your firewall and thus displays the HTTP 403 error on your browser. If you trust the operator of the page, then you can turn off the firewall and then try to open the web page again. If it works then you can add an exception for this page in the firewall settings.
I checked the logs and I can see your attempts which all ended with a 403 error. But nothing (neither remote firewall nor htaccess) in any way prevents your connection to the server.

mhz

Post by mhz » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:06 pm

Just a few minutes ago, I started the downoload and it worked without any problems.
Michael Zajusch (mhz)-- Mein Tutorial für CMSimple_XH. Früher

olape

Post by olape » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:06 pm

mhz wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:06 pm
Just a few minutes ago, I started the downoload and it worked without any problems.
Yes, and it will probably be due to the different IP range.
ludovicam wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:52 pm
I am sorry but I maintain the strong possibility of a configuration defect on your side
5 different browsers, 3 of them in standard configuration. Firefox and Chrome completely remove the cache each time you exit. So the browser is not. It runs the unchanged Windows firewall, so it is not here either. And also the router doesn't block anything there.
You can also see it on ping, pathping and tracert. The path is blocked somewhere in between.
[
{
"url": "http://www.f5swn.fr/en/?Plugins/Glossaire",
"ip": "213.186.33.19",
"redirect": false,
"redirectType": "",
"statusCode": 403,
"statusLine": "HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden",
"headers": [
{
"name": "Date",
"value": "Sat, 26 Sep 2020 16:52:25 GMT"
},
]
If I connect via VPN to another network, with an IP 185.128..., I can access the site without problems.

ludovicam

Post by ludovicam » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:39 pm

well then I don't see a solution. Especially since I have no such feedback other than yours.
Edit :
by the way, i see you are using http and my site is https.

olape

Post by olape » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:45 pm

ludovicam wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:39 pm
by the way, i see you are using http and my site is https.
That makes no difference, it remains 403.
ludovicam wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:39 pm
well then I don't see a solution. Especially since I have no such feedback other than yours.
Me neither.
It's ok if I can solve it via VPN, or I ask someone to do the download for me. There will not be a new version every 2 days.

ludovicam

Post by ludovicam » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:56 pm

I once had this problem with an American website that had been working fine so far. While tracing the connection I realized that an intermediate step could not be taken. I don't know how I was able to determine this, but my ip at the time (or its ip range) was refused on this intermediary. It lasted a few months and then one day everything was back to normal. In this kind of case, there is not much to do.

olape

Post by olape » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:23 pm

Yes, that may well be.