Third Party Plugins to CMSimple - how to install, use and create plugins

Moderator: Tata

roze

No editor visible

Post by roze » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:34 am

In my website www.beremooiehymers.nl

I don't have a editor:
editor is missing.jpg
I've Installed CMSimple this morning and punt my files back.
The website is functioning well except: there is no editor

the console says:

Code: Select all

[Log] injection entry point. starting message loop with extension sandbox and waiting for settings... (generated-script.js, line 1544)
[Log] JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1 (jquery-migrate-1.4.1.min.js, line 2)
[Error] module [5] returned undefined
	b
	d
	b
	d
	(anonieme functie)
	Globale code
[Log] injection entry point. starting message loop with extension sandbox and waiting for settings... (generated-script.js, line 1544)
[Log] injection entry point. starting message loop with extension sandbox and waiting for settings... (generated-script.js, line 1544, x2)
[Error] Blocked a frame with origin "https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net" from accessing a frame with origin "https://www.beremooiehymers.nl". Protocols, domains, and ports must match.
	(anonieme functie) (zrt_lookup.html:24)
	Globale code (zrt_lookup.html:24:279)
[Error] The source list for Content Security Policy directive 'script-src' contains an invalid source: ''strict-dynamic''. It will be ignored.
[Log] injection entry point. starting message loop with extension sandbox and waiting for settings... (generated-script.js, line 1544, x2)
[Info] Successfully preconnected to https://ads.eu.criteo.com/delivery/r/pix.eu.criteo.net
[Info] Successfully preconnected to https://ads.eu.criteo.com/delivery/r/static.criteo.net
What is missing?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rob Zeijen,

Valkenswaard (NL)

cmss

Re: No editor visible

Post by cmss » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:13 am

If You press in Firefox - Portable CTRL-Shift-K then You see lots of Javascript errors in the template. Your site runs in Quirks-mode.
The tinymce - editor is also in javascript.
Jquery migrate1.4.1 is only for jquery 2.24 - it adds missing functions of jquery 1.1x .

cmb

Post by cmb » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:25 pm

cmss wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:13 am
Your site runs in Quirks-mode.
No, it does not (document.compatMode === "CSS1Compat"). I don't think that Quirks-Mode is even a thing for contemporary browsers.
roze wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:34 am
I don't have a editor:
Have you tried disabling Google Ads temporarily, to check whether these cause issues?
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

cmss

Post by cmss » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:53 pm

If You press in Firefox - Portable CTRL-Shift-K then You see lots of Javascript errors in the template : Firefox-js-debugger says: Your site runs in Compatibility-mode(Quirks). If You klick with the right mouse-key at the code and "inspect", then You see 3 google-scripts in the head and 2 further scripts at the bottom.

roze

Post by roze » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:03 pm

I've removed

Code: Select all

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-8374078852048297"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
In the template.

It makes no difference.
Rob Zeijen,

Valkenswaard (NL)

roze

Post by roze » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:05 pm

A template change to <fhs-simple-2019> makes also no difference
Rob Zeijen,

Valkenswaard (NL)

cmb

Post by cmb » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:57 pm

Did you try with tinymce4 and tinymce5 (Settings → Configuration → Editor → Name)? You can also try some other value (e.g. tinymce6); then a simple textarea should be shown.

Hard to say what's wrong there; the console output gives me no hints.
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

roze

Post by roze » Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:06 pm

cmss wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:53 pm
If You press in Firefox - Portable CTRL-Shift-K then You see lots of Javascript errors in the template : Firefox-js-debugger says: Your site runs in Compatibility-mode(Quirks). If You klick with the right mouse-key at the code and "inspect", then You see 3 google-scripts in the head and 2 further scripts at the bottom.

when I look with <inspect element>
I see this:
controle.jpg
but I don't know what to to with all this information
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rob Zeijen,

Valkenswaard (NL)

roze

Post by roze » Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:31 pm

plugins.jpg
Rob Zeijen,

Valkenswaard (NL)

roze

Post by roze » Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:33 pm

when I change the editor in CMS in tinymce5 it seems to work well.........
Rob Zeijen,

Valkenswaard (NL)