[Update] acDIVs 1.4 available

Third Party Plugins to CMSimple - how to install, use and create plugins

Moderator: Tata

Holger
Site Admin

[Update] acDIVs 1.4 available

Post by Holger » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Hello community,

I've just released acDIVs 1.4 today (1.3 was a non-public version).

From the changelog:
- added support for images in front of question / answer when using as FAQ-Plugin
- it's now possible to run other plugins in the divs

The plugin comes with a german and english documentation and is UTF-8 encoded.

More informations and download:
http://cmsimple.holgerirmler.de/?Plugins:acDIVs

KR
Holger

Ulrich

Re: [Update] acDIVs 1.4 available

Post by Ulrich » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi Holger,

I liked the plugin already and had it in use (ver 1.2). I was wondering what could be improved, so I just installed it "over" the existing version. I do like the option of adding pictures, but as always....
I would like to have an option to resize them. When working on a website you sometimes have to "play" around with the size of a picture and doing that in an photoeditor and then uploading the pic again and again seems a little troublesome. And just adding the height and width parameter to the "image answer and question tab" doesn't do the job, so how about an option of giving the size of the picture? Just a question ;) .

Now I have to try the
it's now possible to run other plugins in the divs
option.
So far I had to hardcode the movie player into each and every H4 section. I will give it a try and come back to tell...

Ulrich

cmb

Post by cmb » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:38 pm

Hi Ulrich,
Ulrich wrote:When working on a website you sometimes have to "play" around with the size of a picture and doing that in an photoeditor and then uploading the pic again and again seems a little troublesome.
IMO not the best solution for acDIVs, but generally you might have a look at Ajaxfilemanager_XH which has a simple image editor included.
Ulrich wrote:So far I had to hardcode the movie player into each and every H4 section.
Or have a look at hi_media. It doesn't need CMSimple scripting.

Christoph
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

Ulrich

Post by Ulrich » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi Christoph,
relates hi_media to the former multimedia plugin?

I guess I have to update everything to the latest version . Using right now xh 1.4.2 and the latest plugins, hope there is no version confilct???

Ulrich
Last edited by Ulrich on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ulrich

Post by Ulrich » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:54 pm

IMO not the best solution for acDIVs
Yes, that might be true, but again makes it a little more simple, would be even better if each and every h4 entry could have a different pic, in my case it could be a little picture of the movie which can be viewed in that particular section.

Ulrich

cmb

Post by cmb » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:19 pm

Hi Ulrich,
Ulrich wrote:relates hi_media to the former multimedia plugin?
No. Both are totally different plugins. Multimedia_XH is still available and allows uploading/managing files in the back-end and to show the videos through CMSimple scripting/plugin call.

hi_media has no back-end management of the media files. But it allows to insert the media by linking to the file and setting the appropriate class.

But both plugins use the same player (flowplayer).
Ulrich wrote:Using right now xh 1.4.2 and the latest plugins, hope there is no version confilct???
AFAIK only menumanager has a problem with the new admin menu. But there's a fix available, though not from its author. And the old editors are not working anymore with XH 1.5.x

Christoph
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

intelli

Post by intelli » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:40 am

Hi Holger,

der Downloadlink zu der 1.4er Version von acDIVs schein nicht zu funktionieren. :(

Gruß

intelli

Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:34 am

intelli wrote:Hi Holger,

der Downloadlink zu der 1.4er Version von acDIVs schein nicht zu funktionieren. :(

Gruß

intelli
Should work now!

Holger