newresponsive

Please post the URLs to pages, where you've made a CMSimple template available for download

Moderator: mikey

Tata

newresponsive

Post by Tata » Sun May 29, 2016 7:16 pm

I have (hopefully) finished a template eventually usable with new version of CMSimple_XH. It can of course be used for any other webpage. The only that has to be done in main language files is adding two last replacements for "&", so the URL containing "&" are interpreted correctly,

Code: Select all

/* **** */
$tx['urichar']['new']="a|a|e|e|i|o|o|o|u|u|u|y|c|d|l|l|n|r|r|s|t|z|A|A|E|E|I|O|O|O|U|U|U|Y|C|D|L|L|N|R|R|S|T|Z|and|and";
$tx['urichar']['org']="á|ä|é|ě|í|ó|ô|ö|ú|ů|ü|ý|č|ď|ľ|ĺ|ň|ŕ|ř|š|ť|ž|Á|Ä|É|Ě|Í|Ó|Ô|Ö|Ú|Ů|U|Ý|Č|Ď|Ľ|Ĺ|Ň|Ŕ|Ř|Š|Ť|Ž|&|&";
/* **** */
I didn't have anough time to test the template in other browser but Firefox 46.0.1. If you use other browsers, you can test it and let me know. Any comments are more than appreciated 8-).

DEMO | DOWNLOAD

@edit

Oops ☹️, now I have found time to test it on my iphone and with Safari, Opera and Chrome and there is problem with the boxes below the content. Will see if I am able to correct it.
@@edit
I think the problem was in used units "vw". CHanging them to "%" made it. The boxes appear correctly now.
@@@edit
I have found one more thing I didn't like - for pages with a space between words in page title the URL looked like this:

http://cmsimplexh167.cmsimple.sk/sk/?Templates-%26amp%3B-Plugins
adding a space into:

/* **** */
$tx['urichar']['new']="a|a|e|e|i|o|o|o|u|u|u|y|c|d|l|l|n|r|r|s|t|z|A|A|E|E|I|O|O|O|U|U|U|Y|C|D|L|L|N|R|R|S|T|Z|and|and| |";
$tx['urichar']['org']="á|ä|é|ě|í|ó|ô|ö|ú|ů|ü|ý|č|ď|ľ|ĺ|ň|ŕ|ř|š|ť|ž|Á|Ä|É|Ě|Í|Ó|Ô|Ö|Ú|Ů|U|Ý|Č|Ď|Ľ|Ĺ|Ň|Ŕ|Ř|Š|Ť|Ž|&|&||";
/* **** */
has changed the URL to:

http://cmsimplexh167/?Templates-and-Plugins
CMSimple.sk
It's no shame to ask for an answer if all efforts failed.
But it's awful to ask without any effort to find the answer yourself.