Design here, but no template...

Please post the URLs to pages, where you've made a CMSimple template available for download

Moderator: mikey

Nicky

Re: Design here, but no template...

Post by Nicky » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:31 am

Bulleted lists solved, of course, it was clearly mentioned all along by Frase in the template instruction itself (Template Styles).. :roll:

I also posted in 'Addons and Plugins' about a responsive Photo-gallery. Now I found a nice solution, not exactly a plugin so some manual work is necessary, but it is easy to use and fully responsive. You can use as many galleries on 1 page as you like (what I need for a project). Maybe interesting for someone? It works fine with the latest CmSimple XH version as well. https://fancyapps.com/fancybox/3/

Back to the template: when inserting the gallery images using this Fancybox script, and there are 2 horizontal rows, the top and bottom rows 'stick together'. When I test with the standard Rich172 template, there is a space (almost equal) between horizontal and vertical thumbs.

Probably some setting in the css file of fhs-basic, of course a screenshot for more details.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

frase

Post by frase » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:38 am

Fancybox Version 3 is not so easy to build into CMSimple_XH.
License

For the other problem I need more information.

frase

Post by frase » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:43 am

An alternative for Fancybox might be Foldergalerie.

Nicky

Post by Nicky » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:05 am

Foldergalerie is nice, but only 1 gallery per page is possible, not an option for extensive number of project/galleries.

frase

Post by frase » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:19 am

Nicky wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:05 am
Foldergalerie is nice, but only 1 gallery per page is possible, not an option for extensive number of project/galleries.
See here for more then one galleries per page.

lck

Post by lck » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:21 am

Nicky wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:05 am
[1] It's possible, see Post viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14207&p=68725&sid= ... fea#p68725.
Nicky wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:31 am
Maybe interesting for someone? It works fine with the latest CmSimple XH version as well. https://fancyapps.com/fancybox/3/
Or use the hi_fancybox plugin from Holger. Since his site is still not reachable, contact him via PM.

[1] Frank war wieder schneller :)
„Bevor du den Pfeil der Wahrheit abschießt, tauche die Spitze in Honig!“   👉 Ludwig's XH-Templates for MultiPage & OnePage

cmb

Post by cmb » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:28 am

frase wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:38 am
Fancybox Version 3 is not so easy to build into CMSimple_XH.
License
Interesting license. If I understand it correctly, if you'd create an Open Source plugin for CMSimple_XH, it would be free to use, but if you use it directly on a site which you create for a customer, you'd have to pay. :?
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

Nicky

Post by Nicky » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:17 pm

In the editor, I changed the thumbnails with code <div class="imgNrml">, provided in the stylesheet.
Space under thumbnails is ok now, and everything else keeps working and responsive.

This is 'Fancybox' script combined with fhs-basic template.

Indeed, this script seems to have license fee of $29 per (commercial) site. Probably something similar could be found as free software.

Also had a quick try with foldergalerie, but that seems to be not fully responsive. Nothing urgent for the moment!

Special thanks again to Frase for the awesome 'fsh-basic' template, which was provided on my request :oops: :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

frase

Post by frase » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:29 pm

Nicky wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:17 pm
This is 'Fancybox' script combined with fhs-basic template.
Also had a quick try with foldergalerie, but that seems to be not fully responsive. Nothing urgent for the moment!
Send me a link via PN to your page.
If I find time I can have a look at it.

(Foldergallery is best responsible.)

cmb

Post by cmb » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:41 pm

Nicky wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:17 pm
Also had a quick try with foldergalerie, but that seems to be not fully responsive.
It's supposed to when using the Photoswipe frontend. If it's not, please check http://photoswipe.com/, if this works for you.
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH