fhs-coffee-op contact page help

Please post the URLs to pages, where you've made a CMSimple template available for download

Moderator: mikey

2froggy

fhs-coffee-op contact page help

Post by 2froggy » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:46 am

I have installed and edited this template for our church website (shilohumc.org). I have everything working except on small thing. Its on the contact page. I have edited the contact.php files as instructed which seems to work properly. The issue is in the labels for the send button and the text in the message box. I have spent this week looking through the files trying to find where it gets this info. Any help would be appreciated. I've attached a snip of the issue.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tata

Re: fhs-coffee-op contact page help

Post by Tata » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:38 am

Schau mal in der stylesheet.css

Code: Select all

#contact-form .button {
	text-transform: uppercase;
}
CMSimple.sk
It's no shame to ask for an answer if all efforts failed.
But it's awful to ask without any effort to find the answer yourself.

frase

Post by frase » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:11 am

2froggy wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:46 am
I have spent this week looking through the files trying to find where it gets this info.
The texts (for placeholders, labels, input fields and buttons) are directly in the content on the page.
You can change them in the source code view.

You have to change the texts for successful sending or for errors in the "contact.php". The file is located in the template folder.

---
Greetings "up the hill."
Stay well!

2froggy

Post by 2froggy » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:31 pm

Thanks for the help. The tinymce has changed since last using so I didn't find the source code button. That was way too simple. Now, to get it to actually send the email. Thanks again.