CSS templates MOTO

Please post the URLs to pages, where you've made a CMSimple template available for download

Moderator: mikey

avv

Re: CSS templates MOTO

Post by avv » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:14 am

You probably decided joke? I have not ordered you design my site. Use your method of navigation is accurate. For this work great thanks for you. Sorry. The site itself, I decorated himself. Now many people in the code used for navigation menu items

Code: Select all

<ul> <li> ...</ li> </ ul>
but this does not mean that all menus decorated the same way. The website http://www.csszengarden.com/ uses a file CSS. This does not mean that the clearance of all the same. My blog uses your method of navigation, but it has done so as I decorated it. If you use logic how to approach free resources, the developers will soon jQuery, HTML, PHP, JAVA ... CSS asked us to sign each page. The result is absurd. :roll:
Why is everything?. Fiction situation. You come to the museum. Look at the picture. The picture painted artist. A written across a picture that is created on canvas manufactured Manufacturers' ... that something .. ", itemized paint factory" .. such a "brush made ... etc. An interesting look at the picture?
If you give a car. You'll be glad. And tomorrow will say write in big letters on the machine. The machine does not belong to master, gave him her ride. You will ride? Probably - and will return no gift. :D
You still have a complaint? - If yes, I have replaced the design. Talks at the level of ambition not for me. Can you add to the inscription - with support NMuD.
Your site, I have not previously visited. Now reviewed. Very educational resource. You gave a good idea. During that separate thank you. The idea with such meaning. It should be on my site to create a page. On this page to express gratitude to people whose contributions helped in the creation of my work on the resource. There will and your site. If a list of sites. If such a visit would have every participant from the list, it would be useful for all.
So please all. Leave in this topic link to your site if your site contains useful resources for CMSimple. I have a suspicion that such sites much more than I know.
Thank you. Poor know English. :)

Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:39 am

I'm not the developer of that template.
Till from NMud is the author.

The template on your site is, as far as I can see, the original template from Till
with just little changes.
So in my opinion it's not ok to write that it is designed by you.

But that's just my opinion. And - as I'm not the developer - not my problem.

I don't know what Till is thinking about that...

Holger

avv

Post by avv » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:25 pm

Hello, Holger!
Can your right. I doubt it. We are talking about design blog, and not a template. I simply changed his to another. These disputes are not what choose. Although navigation liked me. Just replace java on the menu. ;)

Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:12 pm

Sorry,

I don't understand what you want to say. Maybe it's my poor english.

But, as I said before
myself wrote:The template on your site is, as far as I can see, the original template from Till
with just little changes.
So in my opinion it's not ok to write that it is designed by you.
I think you have to read and understand a little bit more about licenses, GPL, free software and
appreciation and / or contribution for the work of other people.

And, it's
myself wrote:not my problem
Sorry, but I'm not longer interested in such a discussion.

Holger