CSS templates MOTO

Please post the URLs to pages, where you've made a CMSimple template available for download

Moderator: mikey

avv

CSS templates MOTO

Post by avv » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:53 am

Connie

Re: CSS templates MOTO

Post by Connie » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:37 am

Добро пожаловать!

Это очень интересная сайт! Презентация очень хороша, к сожалению, только на русском языке :roll:
|---
Connie Müller-Gödecke, http://www.webdeerns.de

avv

Post by avv » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:29 am

Спасибо за отзыв! Приятно удивлен что ответ был на русском. Отдельное спасибо.
Попробую на сайте сделать перевод на английский, но боюсь что займет много времени. Разве что Google поможет? :)

wosee

Post by wosee » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:43 am

Google языка инструменты. Но я бы не рекомендовал вам, перевел Google для вашего интернет-представительства, потому что есть еще некоторые проблемы, но, поскольку они, возможно, уже заметили. ;)

Шаблоны большим нетерпением, кстати!

But it's CMSimple Support in English. :D
Google language tools. But I would not recommend you, translated Google to your Internet presence, because there are still some problems but, as they might already have noticed. ;)

The templates look great, incidentally!

:D :D :D they -> "Sie" (you) in lower cases...

Connie

Post by Connie » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:14 pm

Я думаю, перевод Google будет очень плох :(

Я поражен, кто может говорить русский язык в нашем форуме ;=)

Maybe we will open a russian department in the international department?

Это было бы отлично

bye, Connie
|---
Connie Müller-Gödecke, http://www.webdeerns.de

beekeeper

Post by beekeeper » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:06 am

Hmm ... this template was made by me and is available for download here : http://www.opendesigns.org/preview/?template=1201

Ok header is changed ( some photo is there instead of that nice body :D ) but all css code and design images ( gifs ) are taken from my template.

It was meant to be free and I don't mind that people are converting it to cms systems but if they put link to their sites because they converted it it is only appropriate to mention who designed ;)

avv

Post by avv » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:45 am

Hello, beekeeper. Sorry. :| Good thing you responded! My blog is not a collector templates. Blogs as a free assistant in the development CMSimple templates. Yes templates similar to each other. What content of the text to add? It is this template "moto"you did not. This templates, I received by email from the party forum on my blog whose name is Pit. Pit I helped translate it into the language CMSimple templates. Blog is targeted at free communication and does not belong to a commercial resource. Section my blog "Russian encoding" originally intended for patterns in status as free use of my users forum. I only help them in how to make a simple template for language CMSimple. Warning to specify the sponsors page Templates are included on the blog. But not all of this compliance. On my forum discussion on this topic.
The purpose of this blog to show how to use CSS method to make a template for CMSimple. On the blog step by step to create a story templates. I will contact by mail or at their forum with Pit now and enter it on a misunderstanding that arose. And if this is exactly as you describe it, I would add the text which you specify. Thank you. ;)

beekeeper

Post by beekeeper » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:09 pm

Hey no problem....

But just to make it clear. Yes I did the template. It was not called "moto" but if you follow the link I posted you will see it is the same. Just header changed ;) It is released under CC but I don't make any problems when people use the templates. It is just a reminder that I should release my themes under public domain or GPL I guess. That way I don't have to worry about these things ;)

avv

Post by avv » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:26 am

Hello, beekeeper. :)
Of course, I agree with you. I also try to help without charge. Especially creative people. Who has the money he used to pay for it and there is only one question - how many? Do creative people always question - where to get money?. They constantly had no time for business. They are fully aware creativity. I do not feel sorry for such people to share their experiences. ;)

Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:21 am

Hi avv!

On your site http://www.avvdesign.info/blog/ you write
"Template Design by AVV". I think that's a typo ;) ...

Code: Select all

<div id="TStop3">
      <div id="TSlocator">
... IMHO "Template Design by NMuD" sounds better.

Holger