Open Letter To Peter Harteg

A place for general not CMSimple related discussions
Gert

Re: Open Letter To Peter Harteg

Post by Gert » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Hi Mikey,

I have forgotten to tell you, that there is a acknowledgement to Peter on cmsimple-xh.de already since 2. Jan. 2010:

http://www.cmsimple-xh.de/english/?CMSi ... of_licence ;)

I think, you should know that,

best regards - Gert
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services

mjhdavies

Post by mjhdavies » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:33 pm

I would just like to add my name to the already long list of people saying thank you to Peter Harteg for having given the world this amazingly simple to use and administer CMS: Tusind tusind tak Peter for en storartet indsats over de sidste mange år!

Jeg har været fast tilhænger af CMSimple lige siden jeg først mødte det for flere år siden, og har anvendt det til flere hjemmesider i såvel privat som erhvervsmæssigt sammenhæng.

Held og lykke i fremtiden.

Mike

Thankator

Post by Thankator » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:48 pm

So after having read the announcement on cmsimple.org the first thing I want to do is to send my thanks for the great work to anybody has been involved with the core cmsimple, like it is, when you download it in the basic package. I never was really interested in all that scripting stuff, further plugins (their strict validation) and so on. For many projects I decided in favour of cmsimple, because it´s simple and I hope it keeps "simple" in future, even when it´s called xmsimple-xh now.