Open Letter To Gert - New Owner Of CMSimple

A place for general not CMSimple related discussions
cmb

Re: Open Letter To Gert - New Owner Of CMSimple

Post by cmb » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Hi Gert, hi Mikey,

AISB: a public board is probably not the right place for such dispute. So I want to suggest that both of you to use a more private medium (e.g. PM or email). If you choose to continue the discussion, I strongly advice you to stick to proven facts.

I'm considering removing the complete thread, or at least parts of it.

Christoph
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

mikey
Site Admin

Post by mikey » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Gert wrote:
mikey wrote:please don't try and tell me that, the receiver of any goods, is the rightful owner ...
If he has paid and has a contract - he is.
mikey wrote:[...moderated by Holger...]
[...moderated by Holger...]. You never was the owner of cmsimple.com.

An die anderen Admins: Bitte geht gegen diese Beleidigungen vor :!:

To the other admins: Please act against these insults :!:
you are so mistaken in your beliefs

i will let you think you own , what was offered to me, if that makes you happy, however you must be prepared for my claim against that domain name.

if all proof i have offered, that peter intended for me to own that domain, yet you still deny, then that is surely silly

your requests for another admin, to silence me again, like you threatened members before, then you have overstepped your privilege as a member, and you are treading a very thin line for accusing me of anything

you may not agree with my claim, but do not try and force other members to stop my claim, as this is my right

i have tried to explain, at lengths for the last 6 hours, yet you wont listen to me, therefore, no one can say i did not try

this is now my final post, regarding my claim, all posts ( even the ones you edited over and again, are now held )

i will pass this thread onto the other admins, to make the decision on whether to keep it open, close it, or delete.

mikey

Gert

Post by Gert » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:22 pm

cmb & Tata wrote:Hi Gert, hi Mikey,

I defend only, I would like it, if the complete thread would be deleted,

Gert
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services

Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:41 pm

mikey wrote:i will pass this thread onto the other admins, to make the decision on whether to keep it open, close it, or delete.
Ok. I believe everything is said for now and I'll lock that thread and change it to a default posting.