Change template for H2 and H3?

About the template and stylesheet - and changing the menu
markus.leder

Change template for H2 and H3?

Post by markus.leder » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:04 am

I would like to change the "standart" template for the "H2 level" and yet another for the "H3" level.

I started the "changing the template on the fly"...

#CMSimple $cf['site']['template']="dandare"; $pth['folder']['template']=$pth['folder']['templates'].$cf['site']['template'].'/';$pth['file']['template']=$pth['folder']['template'].'template.htm';$pth['file']['stylesheet']=$pth['folder']['template'].'stylesheet.css';$pth['folder']['menubuttons']=$pth['folder']['template'].'menu/';$pth['folder']['templateimages']=$pth['folder']['template'].'images/'; #

...but it is rather complicated and confusing to add to ALL H2 and H3 pages.
I am shure there is a easy way to add a script to the cms.php but I can not find it!
HELP :-)

Tata

Re: Change template for H2 and H3?

Post by Tata » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:54 am

I assume you need to change only the background graphics for some pages. Changing the complete template may be confusing. In this case read this.
http://www.cmsimple.dk/forum/viewtopic. ... 4e5#p30677
the solution is put on CMSimpleWIki.com
CMSimpleWiki.com
CMSimple.sk
It's no shame to ask for an answer if all efforts failed.
But it's awful to ask without any effort to find the answer yourself.

markus.leder

Re: Change template for H2 and H3?

Post by markus.leder » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:49 pm

Thanks for your quick response, I read your reply but think I need to give some more information about my problem...

The H1 template has 3 columns and on H2 I want to switch it to 4 columns... on H3 i only want 2 columns...
I have the templates ready to use but don't know how to, the "changing template on the fly script (which is amazing) will give me a lot of extra script on each site, and changing the background or putting a newsbox does not really help me.
I guess to "autochange" the H2 and H3 template would be the easyest way.
Anyone can help me? Thanks a lot for your help!