Register_XH

About the template and stylesheet - and changing the menu
Tata

Register_XH

Post by Tata » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:09 am

I have slightly modified the ligon form.

Code: Select all

'<div class="regi_loginbutton_ver">'."\n".
//*** modified by Tata
//		tag('input class="regi_loginbutton_ver" type="image" name="login" src="'.$imageFolder.'/'.$plugin_cf[$plugin]['image_login'].'" alt="'.$plugin_tx[$plugin]['login'].'" title="'. $plugin_tx[$plugin]['login'].'"')."\n".
//		'  '.$plugin_tx[$plugin]['login'].'</div>'."\n";
//***

tag('input class="regi_loginbutton_ver submit_button" type="submit" name="login" value="'.$plugin_tx[$plugin]['login'].'" ')."\n";
//***
and

//*** added '.$plugin_tx[$plugin]['register'].' into the <Button> tag
		$o .= '<a href="'.$sn.'?'.html_entity_decode(preg_replace("/ /", "_", $plugin_tx[$plugin]['register'])).'">
               <button class="submit_button">'.$plugin_tx[$plugin]['register'].'</button></a>'."\n".'</div>'."\n".'</form>'."\n".'<div style="clear: both;"></div>'."\n".'</div>'."\n";
		else
		$o .= '</div>'."\n".'</form>'."\n".'<div style="clear: both;"></div>'."\n".'</div>'."\n";
	}
Debuger also reported unknown $vars in hi_pd_sctipting in en.php. So I changed

$plugin_tx['hi_pd_scripting']['hint_code']="<p>Add here the code to activate your plugin or script. Examples:</p><p><i>myplugin($vars)</i>...
to

$plugin_tx['hi_pd_scripting']['hint_code']="<p>Add here the code to activate your plugin or script. Examples:</p><p><i>myplugin(%24vars)</i>...
Also the Register function returns Login Error. Where to look for the problem?
Have a look at http://chateaufeely.cmsimple.sk.
Last edited by Tata on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
CMSimple.sk
It's no shame to ask for an answer if all efforts failed.
But it's awful to ask without any effort to find the answer yourself.

cmb

Re: Register_XH

Post by cmb » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:39 am

Tata wrote:Now there is the "?>" on the very beginning of the webpage. Also the Register function returns Login Error. Where to look for the problem?
It might be simplest to (temporarily) change the value of the PHP ini setting output_buffering. Try to set up a .htaccess in the installation folder:

php_value output_buffering 0
If the server accepts this setting, CMSimple_XH should report something like "Cannot modify headers. Output already started at ..."
Tata wrote:Debuger also reported unknown $vars in hi_pd_sctipting in en.php.
Yes, that is a relict of a longstanding bug in CMSimple(_XH), where the language strings were not properly escaped on saving from the back-end. The following is correct:

$plugin_tx['hi_pd_scripting']['hint_code']="<p>Add here the code to activate your plugin or script. Examples:</p><p><i>myplugin(\$vars)</i>..."; 
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

cmb

Post by cmb » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:55 am

Tata wrote:Also the Register function returns Login Error. Where to look for the problem?
I tried the W3C Validator which gave me a hint:
The element button must not appear as a descendant of the a element.

<button class="submit_button">Register</button></a>
Clicking on the register button confimed my suspicion: it triggers a POST request instead of a GET. This is caused by your modification:

$o .= '<a href="'.$sn.'?'.html_entity_decode(preg_replace("/ /", "_", $plugin_tx[$plugin]['register'])).'">
               <button class="submit_button">'.$plugin_tx[$plugin]['register'].'</button></a>' 
If a button is placed inside a form element, clicking the button triggers form submission. You don't want that behavior in this case (instead you want the button to follow the link), so you have to set the type attribute to "button":

$o .= '<a href="'.$sn.'?'.html_entity_decode(preg_replace("/ /", "_", $plugin_tx[$plugin]['register'])).'">
               <button type="button" class="submit_button">'.$plugin_tx[$plugin]['register'].'</button></a>' 
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

Tata

Post by Tata » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:17 am

Yeah, that's it. Thanks a lot.
How much need one to learn to know all you do?
CMSimple.sk
It's no shame to ask for an answer if all efforts failed.
But it's awful to ask without any effort to find the answer yourself.