Jquery
    Meta_tags
    Page_params
    Pagemanager
    Pluginloader
    Tinymce
Download/下载: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6670243/CMSimpl ... lified.zip
feedback/反馈: On this forum/本论坛。

Special acknowledgement to Christoph for this great CMS and his flashy responses to my questions on how to use and how to translate this software!!!

jwndev

PS: People from Hongkong, Taiwan and many places in the world use Traditional Chinese. I hope some friends can do that translation. I may continue that version translation after a time of period if no one has done that by then. :D
Last edited by jwndev on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cmb

Re: Simplified Chinese Translation - Core + plugins

Post by cmb » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Hi jwndev,

thank you very much! :D It's really great to have a chinese translation for CMSimple_XH! The only thing that bothers me: I can't even see, how it looks like! :( Guess I have to find a font that displays simplified chinese.

BTW: my contributions to CMSimple_XH were only a very small part of this great CMS. So all thanks should go to Peter Harteg, who developed CMSimple, and the CMSimple_XH dev team, who made CMSimple_XH what it is now.

Christoph
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

jwndev

Post by jwndev » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:19 pm

cmb wrote:Hi jwndev,

thank you very much! :D It's really great to have a chinese translation for CMSimple_XH! The only thing that bothers me: I can't even see, how it looks like! :( Guess I have to find a font that displays simplified chinese.

BTW: my contributions to CMSimple_XH were only a very small part of this great CMS. So all thanks should go to Peter Harteg, who developed CMSimple, and the CMSimple_XH dev team, who made CMSimple_XH what it is now.

Christoph
Hi Christoph,

I am using Windows 7 and all language fonts have been pre-installed. If you are using winxp, chances are you have to install Eastern Asian language pack from winxp CD. Here is a screenshot in Chinese - don't bother to install an alien language if you'll never use it again. ;)

[ external image ]

Also thanks for correcting me on people who have made this great CMS exits and keep improved.

Thanks to Mr. Peter Harteg, Christoph and the CMSimple_XH dev team!

jwndev
Last edited by jwndev on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cmb

Post by cmb » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:34 am

Hi jwndev,

indeed I'm still using XP. I have a preinstalled Nettop and didn't want to start the installation routine (not sure if I would damage my installation), so I had a go with google and found: http://sourceforge.net/projects/vietuni ... m%20v2005/. I just downloaded the ZIP and installed both fonts, and could see Pagemanagers context menu in simplified chinese :)
<EDIT>removed broken link</EDIT>

Christoph
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

jwndev

Post by jwndev » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:42 pm

cmb wrote:Hi jwndev,

Christoph
Hi Christoph,

You installed chinese fonts look neat too. Cool! Thanks,

jwndev
Last edited by cmb on Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken link