Christmas 2014 - Template Competition - Poll Open

Please post the URLs to pages, where you've made a CMSimple template available for download

Moderator: mikey

The Winner is ?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:18 am

oldnema
83%
cmb
17%

Total votes: 6

mikey
Site Admin

Re: Christmas 2014 - Template Competition - Poll Open

Post by mikey » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:18 am

xmas poll open, a 2 horse race ;)

cmb

Post by cmb » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:04 am

Congrats to oldnema for winning the Christmas 2014 competion with a really fine template! :)
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

oldnema

Post by oldnema » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:19 pm

Thanks to four voices who voted for my template :-D
The prize for winning, two-week trip to the house to Mikey, I'm donation to Christopher. I do not eat kangaroos and I am afraid of crocodiles.

P.S.
The main reason is that my wife Hana trip banned because apparently we only drank beer and were drunk.
Josef
Nobody knows how much time he has left ...
http://oldnema.compsys.cz/en/?Demo_templates

cmb

Post by cmb » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:17 am

oldnema wrote:The prize for winning, two-week trip to the house to Mikey, I'm donation to Christopher.
Unfortunately, I can't accept that because I'm frightened of flying.
oldnema wrote:The main reason is that my wife Hana trip banned because apparently we only drank beer and were drunk.
It seems that Hana is a wise woman. Lucky you! :)
Christoph M. Becker – Plugins for CMSimple_XH

Korwin

Post by Korwin » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:51 am

Svasti plugins saved and are on github - thanks a lot, Christoph! Where can I see Svasti templates?

lck

Post by lck » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:59 pm

Korwin wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:51 am
Where can I see Svasti templates?
Svasti is currently no longer active in this forum and has unfortunately also deleted his websites.
There is the possibility to get an overview of his templates via web.archive.org. Not all demos work and the downloads don't work anyway.
If you are interested in a template, there are people who have saved it somewhere. They might have to be adapted for CMSimple_XH 1.7 as well. So just ask for it.
„Bevor du den Pfeil der Wahrheit abschießt, tauche die Spitze in Honig!“   👉 Ludwig's XH-Templates for MultiPage & OnePage

Korwin

Post by Korwin » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:18 am

Thank you, I at least looked at how Svasti templates looked!

I have a template from the Svasti Yogaschool, I was able to download it while the Svasti website was still working.

I would be grateful if someone also kept the other templates. It seems to me that our common work for the benefit of the community should not disappear without a trace?

Back to the topic - What do you think of the Christmas contest for the best template for Cmsimple_XH?

In any case, I wanted to learn the Tata tutorial on creating templates. ;)

lck

Post by lck » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:54 am

Korwin wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:18 am
I would be grateful if someone also kept the other templates. It seems to me that our common work for the benefit of the community should not disappear without a trace?
Yeah, that'd be good. The fact that svasti (Frank) left the forum completely surprisingly and deleted his web pages, a takeover of the templates was not possible. Furthermore, this requires the consent of svasti and since nobody has more contact to him (as much as I know), it is now probably no longer possible.
Korwin wrote:
What do you think of the Christmas contest for the best template for Cmsimple_XH?
Well, in my opinion there is simply not enough time to create such an event-related template. It would be conceivable to adapt an already existing template accordingly. That would reduce the time expenditure considerably.
Korwin wrote:
In any case, I wanted to learn the Tata tutorial on creating templates.
👍🏻
„Bevor du den Pfeil der Wahrheit abschießt, tauche die Spitze in Honig!“   👉 Ludwig's XH-Templates for MultiPage & OnePage

Hartmut

Post by Hartmut » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:42 pm

lck wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:54 am
Korwin wrote:
Yeah, that'd be good. The fact that svasti (Frank) left the forum completely surprisingly and deleted his web pages, a takeover of the templates was not possible. Furthermore, this requires the consent of svasti and since nobody has more contact to him (as much as I know), it is now probably no longer possible.
I found the following templates from svasti in my template pool:
mini1-adminmenu
mini2_1-0
fluidwhite_XH_0-4
road_XH_0-1
road_XH_0-6
road_XH_0-8
roots_XH_0-4
With the consent of svasti I will gladly publish his templates.

Hartmut

Korwin

Post by Korwin » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:56 am

It's fine. Wrote a svasti letter. Does he even get in touch? Is he alright, alive and well?

Ten years ago, one of my forum friends stopped contacting - it turned out that he was killed by street thugs. I'm worried about svasti.